Friday, June 19, 2009
Hai yah.... What is in my head and mind worrying about?

Yday & today im very worried about what is ahead of me going to happen now? Its very hard to make a hard desission that i want to move on with my life?

What i love is my Dancing Carreer, thats I will never change and i will never give up what i want to do about it? Then yday my instructor@Friend ask me to join something with that person lah... :) I was happy about it, then i told my mother about it, she agree at 1st then suddenly she was worried about my future as well and the income.. I also worried about that as well, but for now, i dont have any job at the moment.. So i think god has send an angle to me, to ask me to work for it........ :) I think i know what is happening and god is helping about this as well.....
I think god is helping me and giving me this oppurinty that what i love to do... :P I think god is hearing me and helping me with this dance show... :P I think i know what is my answer already........ Life's hard to make a right decission as well... :(.................... OMG, IM VERY STRESS AND WORRIED ABOUT THIS MATTER?

My mum told me blar blar blar about these & that? That her's friend's told what is around me.......

I really hate and get into my nerves is ABOUT MY LIFE, FRIEND'S THAT I MIX AROUND AND TELLING ME TO DO THIS AND NOT THAT? WHAT?? I KNOW WHAT IM DOING AND GOING ON OK... DONT STOP ME WHAT IM DOING AND WHAT IS AROUND ME... I DONT LIKE PPL TO CHOOSE MY OWN FRIEND'S.. I KNOW WHO IM MIXING WITH....... :)....Its very make me peace offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what i dont like about it... :P I hated ppl telling me these and that what and what i should do?


****** Im updating my blog, 20/6, Saturday, 1110AM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:59 PM