Sunday, May 3, 2009
Yeah... :P I break's my record .. :P for this year... :P

I have work very hard this weekend, b'coz i did my fav's classes with my fav instructor's as well.. :P On friday its was public holiday, i went for 3 classes back to back.. :P I went for Line Dance with Ryu, Belly Dance with Elva & Cha Cha with Deno.. :P I was so tired and happy i went for my fav's classes and its was so fun.. :P I love Dancing alot.. :P So i had work very hard on it, until my leg's are aching so painfulll.... :P Hahah!! Worth it.. :P

On saturday 2/5, i went for my 3 fav's classes and instructor's as well.. I went for Line Dance with Lily, Belly dance with Farah, & Zumba with Deno... :P I was so tired and happy that i went for my fav's classes' 2.. Until my leg's is so tired.. :P Oh yes.. :P I work so hard.. To keep and make myself fit & Slim......

So today 3/5, Sunday i went for only 1 class, b'coz im so tired already, i nonstop rest since i joined this club.. Oh yes.. :P I never stop for dancing since i was in high sckol when i tooked SPM exam's.. :P .... :P I still continue else where toooo.... :P
I went for Cha cha with Ryu today.. :P Its was so fun... :P ONly so few of us in the class today, he pay attention on my leg's and my arm's as well. I was not enough engry and rest b'coz i did and break record on Fri & Sat.. hahah.. :P I so pai sei.. :P I need to practice more and work hard on my Latin Cha cha and more.. :P
OH Yes.. I have 2 good Latin Teacher's.. :P In the club.. :P I need to polish and do with my 110% afford on it.. :P to brighten my steps before i become teacher and dancer.. :P Oh yes.. :P


Im so tired.. :P Im so healthy and fit.. :P

***** Im updating my blog at home...3/5, Sunday 1150Pm
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:40 AM