Friday, May 1, 2009
Im sick of making decission already... :P

Oh goss.. Im sitting here in the club and thinking what class i shall go before belly dance today.. Im so sick and tired of making decission already.. :P Hai yah... :P I just see my mood what and which class i will attend today.. Im so tired already... :P

I was planning to go for 12 Line Dance, 130 Belly & 515 Zumba with Deno... :P

Where are my happyness has gone?................ Last time i was so happy after work i come over here go for classe's & had a lot of fun spending good time's with my good friend's around me, now their are all gone away from me... :P Im so sick and tired already............. Nvm i wont give up what i have now, i will keep them tied with me.. :P yeah... Thats me men... :P

Oh lord, pls help me thanks...

***** Im updating my blog at the club now, 2/5, Sat, 1135AM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:28 PM