Friday, May 1, 2009
What A weekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! :(

Hai yah.. Im so disappointed, sad, confuse, tired and sick.. :P Hai yah.. :P
I dont know whether i should go for my church camp in june or july? B'coz i stil havent hear any good new's from the companie's that i currently went for interview last week only? Hmm im so scared and sick of it already.. :P :( Hai yah, if i get a good job then i think i cant leave and go for the church camp, hai yah, so sad and disapponting.. :P I want to go for travel also cannot.. :P What a life men.. :P? Im so sad and sick of being here.. :P I want to have a peace and fun holiday men.. :P I think this year its a hard year for me.. :P I hope and pray that i will survive thru this year of period.. :P God bless me and help me.. :P Thanks...!!!

Why this yr is not a good yr for me? Im so tired and sick of being something lah? I dont want it to happen to me? Im so scared and sad of it already.. :P

I dont know why this world is full of enemie's and evil's in this earth, Hmm i think i know God created Hell and Heaven in this world and kingdom.. :P Hmmm.. :P

Where and what happen to all my love's one's that i knew before? Where they have been for so long? What on earth is happening in this earth and world of life? why there Gossping ppl around everywhere i go and be? Why & Why WHY WHY WHY?
I dont understand why god created such a ppl like that? I dont know why and what i have done to Him/her? There is no miracle's? Why & WHy? Where are u GOd, why u are not answering my prayer's and need's that i need from you? Where have u Been?
OMG>..

God u know sumthing i feel like going somewhere far away that i have a peace of mind.. :P Im so sick of being a human being already.. :P But i must not lost my faith's in u lord.. Because i still havent finish my work for u lord.. :P I want to be a successful dancer & Instructor that what i love to do lord.. :p Pls Help me.. :P

:( i dont know why some ppl say that im childish and blar blar.. :P execuse me..... PLs lah... :) STOP SAYING THAT IM SMALL BABY, INMATURE..... AND BLAR BLAR.. :p MIND UR OWN BUSINESS.. :p Im not saying bad about anyone.. REMEMBER THAT... :P HELOOOOOO.....


***** Lord, pls help me.. :p Thanks.. AMEN......

****** Im updating my blog in the club now, 2/5, Saturday, 1125AM
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:12 PM