Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Oh Gossss!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh goss... I went for my fav class in the morning,i loved Latin alot, b'coz its my dreams and passion that i had since i was a small girl... I'll never give up on my Latin as well.. Im getting boring of belly dance already.....
Oh maybe i felt that when i see those people that i had before, maybe i got scared of already... Oh maybe im ignoring those kind of friend's that i had.. :P i dont know im confuse and sad already.. :P........ What shall i do now?

Sometime's and someppl really hurts my feeling's that i cannot forget and shut down away.. OMG, i dont know who can heal my heart brokeness...

HEY ITS TRUE... ITS NOT CHILDISH OK... :P

U can see that i wrote about my experience's that i had since i was a little baby... :P So i know how to see and judge ppl but not by the cover of the book or skin of the ppl ok... :P I know how to judge ppl by better ways of i know them close enough lor... :P

I always worried for all my love's one's around me and myself as well... :P I'll always love and care for all my love's one's and good fren's around me all the time.. :P Thats keep in my hearts always and ever and ever in me.. :P

Dont let down on me... By judging outside of the look of the book... Got it......


****** Im updating my blog on Tuesday, 28/4 702PM
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 3:56 AM