Friday, April 24, 2009
Oh Yeah Im planning for Mother's Day outting.. :P May is up toooo.... :P

Oh goss.... Mother's day are coming already.. Another 2 weeks to go.. :P I was planning to take my lovely mother for retreat to eat with her good fren.. :P Im broke b'coz im not working... :P But i will treat my mother for makan.... :P
My heart is still with my mother because she is no one can replaced my mother in my life.. :P she is always the best mother in the world.. :P Im sorry, i got to spend my mum money b'coz personnal matter cannot tell u guys.. :P Wakakak.. Just kidding lah.. :P
I know god will bless me with all the love's and care's of good new's that im going to hear from you god.. :P I hope and pray lord.. :P

Thanks for everything.. :P

Oh Yes its coming to Weekend already.. YEah!!!!
Im planning to go for Cha cha with Deno, Jazz or Ashtanga or Cycling.. Hmmmm... :P

I cannot decided ler.. :P Im so into it all.. :P

***** Im updating my blog at home, Friday 24/4, 11AM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:56 AM