Tuesday, April 28, 2009
A Very special Moment dat i had today!!

Oh yes.... I was so happy to see some of my old good fren's that i have for more then 1 year in the club already... I meet a old good fren and always she and her mother's was here all the time, her name is Jax, Jia Nee.....Im always close to them now and alawys as well.....

I had a good meal with Jax N Yunis too... we ate at cova in the garden's we had a good che chat together... Long time i never had a good che chat and meal together with all my good fren's that i had before... :P

I miss all my old good friend's that we always hang out on Saturday's mostly every week..... They are: The leader or event mananger is (Me@Paulin), Germaine(Photographer), Cay mee(Photographer 2), Irene Ng, Su, Monica, Lina, Anita, & Other's as well... We always have great time together... I really missed the fellowship and good time together... Since after CNY, we all break up already b'coz all of us been busy with work's & stuff's as well.. DOnt worry ladies, im good and fine.... I understand ok... Im not a small baby@Budak ok... Im grown up lady already, i wont stop u all already... If u all have time, then we meet up 1 day.. IF im still around & alive in this plant.. Wakakakak!!! Just kidding lah... :p im always here... :P


These are my good memories and good friend's that i had spend with... :P all the time..

I'll cherish all the moment's that we had... :P Love yah... :P Muakssss!!!


******* Im updating my blog at the club. now....
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:04 AM