Friday, April 24, 2009
Oh Goss!!!!

Hai im back to update my blog.. :P
Im so disappointed and sad of myself.. Why im not that tall and have that kind of body shape or figure that i want to have and be... :P
My dreams to be a Airstewardes and model. Because i think i have that good shape, but i need to polish up my body hugging figure to be more fit and slim in a good health way.. :P I love to take pic's and wear nice and sesy cloths on me.. :P I do have that face or feature because im photogentic and have a tan looking face.. :P So i know im not that tall, but i have that kind of look. wakakakakak.. So perasan ler.. :P I just dont have the oppurinty because im not that freaking tall to become one of them as well of my carreer that i wanted too..
So now, i have another carreer that i wanted to become, i want to be a good dancer and instructor as well... I know i can do it, but now i need to polish up my steps and make it more prefcet..

Oh goss!!! I dont know what i can do already, sometimes i dont have faith in myself to become one.. :P But i will never give up on myself.. I can do it, and must have 100% afford or talents in me.. :P

Im still waiting for good new's and good thing's to happen and to be seen as well. :P

***** Im updating my blog at home.. :P Sat 25/4, 1005am
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:59 PM