Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Wired... :P

Oh goos.. :P What a nitez, i have a very wired dream for the passed few days.. :P I dont know what is happening to me.. :P I dream that one of my good fren, turns to ghost or something lah.. I dont know what happen lah? I was so scared and funny... :P

Hai yah... Im so happy and release already, i wrote a long long letter to someone, that i loved.. :P I hope that person will be happy & touch when the person read's it.. :P I hoped that the person will able to forgive me .. :P

** I pray for good new's to happen and able to get to work again.. :P
** Im wating for good new's to happen and etc will be fine.. :P

*** Oh no.. I dont know why suddenly i feel so happy and relax.. I Hope that etc will be fine and good.. :P Be normal again like before.. :P

**** Today im going for hip pop class.. :P

Today someone is flying off for Holiday in Europe... I hope they will have a great time over there... :P And dont grow fat... Wakakakakkkkkkk!!!!!


****** Im updating my blog at home.. :P Wed, 29/4, 1007AM, today is the second day of april... OH so fast men.. :P

**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:03 PM