Sunday, April 26, 2009
Hmmm!!! Hai yah!!!

Oh Goss..... Later in the afternoon, im going for an interview in bangsar, i hope it will be fine.. :P I dont know what happen to the other's companies that i went for, no new's yet.. Oh Goss!! Im worried and scared.. Because so quite and no new's been heard.. I Hope i will have a good companies, co-woker, boss and good paid as well.. :P i wanted to wotk somewhere else and some other carreer, but no sound's from them ler.. :P I also dont know what happen and im getting worried as well. :P

OH Time has fly so quick.. Oh goss.. Dis Thursday is someone special bday i dont know what i shall get for her or do for her.. Im worried.. :P Im out of budget as well.. But how i wish i could buy her lunch or dinner and get something she like's.. :P Because i still wont gv up on that person... :P

Execuse this is me, when and who im close with or etc, i wont gv up on them, bcoz i love them alot, and i will take good care of them till they grow old.. :P wakakak!!!! DOnt worry trust in my hands.. :P

****** Im updating my blog at home, Monday 27/4, 1010AM
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:01 PM