Wednesday, April 1, 2009
YEah :)

Oh Yes..... Today is my fav's day as well... Later in the noon got my fav's class and instructor as well.. Zumba and zumba.. :P Hmmmmm!!!!!!! Soon i think im going to be slim and fit.. :P After zumba im going for a drink or makan.. Then around early evening i got appoitment... Surprise.!!!!!!!

Oh Yes... :P My fav's Day's are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Weekend's.. :P Yeah.. :P

***** Oh yes Zumba and Zumba in the afternoon and nitez... :P
***** Yeah early evenning Surprise.. :P

Im so happy that we are same karma.. :P We love each other alot and we are so close and click together... With the No's of 3,5,6,8,9....... Alritez... :P Thats why we click so well... :P Alritez............

***** I'll never give up in anything i love and like who are surrond me.. :P
Thats me lah.. :).....


******** Im updating my blog at home... Thursday 2ND April, 905Am
******** Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:00 PM