Sunday, March 29, 2009
The COuntinuE of the 20's GooD thing'S!!! PART 2

Continue Part2:
Yes Im being good baby and good girl to everyone I loved...
I dont want to lose anybody i love and i have now.. :P My Mother, My good fren's in the club, my god parent's in the churches and families as well.. :P I want to keep my good relantionship with all of them.. B'coz i loved them alot.... :P Their are my part of my life like a good happy family.. Im like that, whoever are with me.. :P I will take good care of them, love them and care for them, because i will never never let go of anyone, whenever their are mad at me, i will let them calm down, then i will talk to them nicely and calm them down, hope whoever can forgive me.. :P I really dont want to lose anyone who i have and love now.. :P

21. My love and care's will always be there for all my love's one's around me.
22. Be good baby and girl..
23. Work hard and play hard as well.
***** Work is work and play is play..
24. Put 100% OF Afford, Talents and passion to do what i love to do IS DANCING.. :P
25. Keep the hard work.
26. Praise GOd.
27. DO GOd word's if you can.
28. GO to church and be good baby.. PRaise god.. :P And thanks god.
29. BE faithful to god and everyone i love.
30. DO my best for everything, when im still around in this earth..

**** Im telling from my bottom of my heart and soul.
**** Trust me!!!


***** Im updating my blog at home, waiting to go to church. 29/3, SUnday, 923AM
**** Luvs Dancing QUeen @Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:06 AM