Sunday, March 29, 2009
OMG, Y'day We celebrated the 60 Earth Day!!!

Yes The lights were out last nitez, from 830 to 930Pm.... I was so scared as well.. We were going to be in the dark.. :P Lucky i was out with my GOd Mother Mama@Farah and her gf's as well.. :P We went makan and minium as well.. :P Wakakkka!!!!!!!
Everybody taught MaMa@Farah's is my mother; and other's as well... YEs i told them or good fren's yes im their Kai Lui's.. :P They were happy as well.. :P I told them that i will take good care of them when im still around in this earth.. :P
Trust me darling's and kai ma's.. :P My love's and care's will never fake always... B'coz i love them alot... :P I played with Alex@Tina's son.. He was so cute and fun to play with.. :P we played the whole nitez with alex and mama@farah has a kitten.. :P She's cute and wild.. :P Wakakak!!!!

*** We had great time 2gether..
*** We celeberated 60 EARTH Day as well.. :P
TO save our country and world.. 2gether... :P


YEAH!!!! MALAYSIA AND WHOLE WORLD CAN DO IT...



**** Im updating my blog at home.. 29/3/09, SUNDAY, 916AM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:07 AM