Tuesday, March 31, 2009
HopIng EvEry'daY!!!

Everyday im hoping & praying for good new's and good thing's happen wheverever i go....

*** I hope & pray that i will get a good carreer soon.. :P
*** I hope & pray that i will hear good new's and good thing's that i wanted it to happen..
*** I hope & pray that i wont hear any bad new's and bad thing's happen to me or whoever i love..

Im waiting to hear all the good new's and good thing's happen blessed by my father in heaven.. :P
I hope he will hear me and make sure it will happen before i know.. :P
I dont want to lost any of my love's one's and good fren's around me.. :P I love them alot.. :P
Im waiting for it to happen and the time to come to me..



**** Im updating my blog at home.. Monday, 30/3, 1140Am
**** Luvs Dancing Queen@PaULIn


dancer_87 @ 7:15 AM