Tuesday, March 31, 2009
PLaNning & Hoping!!!!

Hmm!! Today is Monday Morning already, so fast time flies men.. :P
I did alot of thing's and cleaning my room as well.. :P wakakak!! so hardworking ritezz..... :P Im so tired ler..

*** Later im going to the club for my fav's class and fav's teacher as well.. Yeah!!! :P When im working i dont think i have time for morning and early evening class already ler.. :P I will be missing zumba, Latin and etc in the morning and early evening as i wrote.. :(....
*** Later i hope when i reach at the club, i hope everything will be fine and good.. I hope to hear and see good new's that i wanted it to happen..
*** Before i go to class, i hope my March Month salary cames in.. :P so that i can go get my personally stuff... :P
*** Im planning to change new hair style's, buy cloths and etc.. :P
*** I hope & Pray that everything will be fine and good when i reach to the club.. :P I dont want to be alone without my good fren's around.. I miss them alot.. :P



****** Im updating my blog at home, Monday 30/3, 1005Am
****** Luvs Dancing Queen @ Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:16 AM