Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Gooottttachhhhaha!!!

Oh Gossss!!! I got teasse by my God Sister... :P Hmmm!! Nvm she makes me happy and make my day.. :P

I hope later, i hope and pray that i will hear good new's and miracle's happen.. :P Wakakakak!!! Sometimes joke can be real happen.. :P
Im waiting for good new's happen.. :P wakkaka!!! GOttacha april fool....... :P


Watch out for the joke's around u, may all ur worries taken away, and bring happyness into ur life.. GOd bless...............
Hey u know, april fooll................................................. We are the same karma... Hehehe... April fool....



**** Im updating my blog at home.. Wed, 1st April, 12PM
**** Luvs Dancing Queen... !!!Oh Gossss!!! I got teasse by my God Sister... :P Hmmm!! Nvm she makes me happy and make my day.. :P

I hope later, i hope and pray that i will hear good new's and miracle's happen.. :P Wakakakak!!! Sometimes joke can be real happen.. :P
Im waiting for good new's happen.. :P wakkaka!!! GOttacha april fool....... :P


Watch out for the joke's around u, may all ur worries taken away, and bring happyness into ur life.. GOd bless...............
Hey u know, april fooll................................................. We are the same karma... Hehehe... April fool....



**** Im updating my blog at home.. Wed, 1st April, 12PM
**** Luvs Dancing Queen... !!!


dancer_87 @ 7:53 AM