Tuesday, March 31, 2009
YEah :)

Oh Yes today is my good lucky day... Tuesday is my good day and lucky day............
I did my fav's Latin Class Samba And Rhumba... I love latin classes alot.. :P And the evenning i did Belly Dance..........

**** I did my fav's Classes in the morning and evenning as well..
**** Then around 2 sumthing My good fren Nat Nat asked me to come along to play bowling.. :P So i meet 5 new's fren's today of Nat's Fren's.. :P
**** Im so tired did so many engry classes today.... :)
**** Then after thaT my mum came to myoga to fine me.. :P then we go shopping 2gether.. :P

Today in the class, i felt something so wired and interestin happen, someone was staring at me in the class.. I dont know what happen.. :P
I hope she forgive me.. :P I miss her alot.. :P

**** I have good time with CK & Joslyn as well.. We che chat and have a good makan together.. :P im so happy..
I saw my good fren Cat Khoo, as well, we had a short talk.. :P I miss her alot as well.. :P
I hope she will forgive me.. I dont know whether i should go and talk to her or not.. :P Her B'day is around the coner already.. :P I hope we will be fine again together.. I miss her alot.. :P
I hope i will hear good new's soon that i wanted it to happen.. :P OMG>.
GOd help me.. :P



****** OH so tired.. :P body aching men.. :P

****** Im updating my blog... Tuesday..
****** Luvs Latin Dancing Queen.. @paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:05 AM