Sunday, March 29, 2009
ComplEted My Mission and Tasks!!! YEah!!!

Yeah, i completed my mission for today in the club...
** I did Cha Cha class and then ashtanga class....
It was great and fun b'coz i love Latin so much.. I was paying attention and then i was not paying attention, i was worried about someone..... I was surprise how come she didt join Cha cha cls today.. Im sad that im not talking with my good fren's.. Hai yah i dont want to say much already, because i let them cool down before i start saying or talking to them like normal before..
I was sad that i didt get a good chance to talk to my 2 good fren's at the club y'day and today as well.. Hai yah :(.... SO sad.. :P
** Im wating for good new's and miracle's happen that what i wanted it to happen.. Im waiting for god to send me and hear me.. I dont want this thing happen, i cannot stand not talking to my 2 good fren's in the club.. :P I missed them alot. i want to know why and what happen they are not talking to me.. :P Im sad... :P I want to talk to them soon.. I cannot stand not talking to them.. :P we were so close last time before the incident.. :P Hai yah.. :P
I want it to over and be normal good fren's like before.. Share all the good times together.... :P Hmm!!!
** Oh yah, Nat Nat Chow's leg's are getting better already.. She is so hardworking because she has trainning for Latin with Ryu.. :P Kampetch darling.. :P U can do it, dont lose faith on urself.. Put ur 100% afford on it.. :P Trust me.. Read my blog's.. U should put afford in what u love and like doing it.. :P Dont give up darling Nat.. :P
** Work hard on the Latin, u can do it.. We can do it.. :P
U can see i can dance well, and u also can do well 2..

** Today in the cha cha class, i realize that the student's and good fren's were looking at my leg's for wating for me to start dancing then they all were follwing me.. :P But i did some mistake, b'coz i wasnt paying attention, i was districk by sumthing..:P
I will not give up on my Latin, b'coz i want to be Latin Professional Instructor & Dancer as well.. I been Dancing for past 8 Yrs already, so i dont have to worried, now i need to polish up my Latin steps to make it more clear and shaper.. :P I want to learn more Latin & Salsa as well.. :P I cannot wait.. Now i need a good Dancing schol not to far and a dancing partner as well.. :P OMG.. :P so hard to find a boy who love's to dance Like Ryu N Deno.. :P Hmmmmm!!!!!

TRUST ME!!!
I Will do it and work for it.. :P

***** Im updating my blog at home, just came back from myoga..
Sunday, 29/3, 818PM
***** Luvs Dancing qUEEN......Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:07 AM