Wednesday, April 1, 2009
AlritEz...!!

Oh Yes, i was paying good attention in my fav's class as well. Hip pop.. I make it.. :P Im glad i did it good this time.. :P I was so surprise.. Yes i have think to be mature young lady.... Yes im young, but my mind and thinking is mature mind dearest good fren's.. DOnt worry about me.. :P

**** I told you all many many time's already that my love's , care's and freindship will always be there for you all the time... :P Will never change at all.. :P Im still the old and same Paulin.. :P No change darling's.. :P... You all are my NO 1 in the club.. :P I Do Miss all the good time's that we had before.. So long already, we havent get togethert for yam cha and che chatting with each other already.. Why so long? I know you all are busy... Oklah i dont want to say any further already.. :P

***** Im waiting for the good time to comes and happen's.. :P
***** Im Hoping & Praying to GOd, that hear my prayer's and need's that i need it URGENT... :P I hope to hear and see good new's happen and i wanted it to happen as well.. :P Oh Lord, hear mE.. Thanks Lord.. :P
****** I'm Hoping and Praying that everything will be fine and back to normal again like before.. :P Im waiting and wanting to see it.. :P

1. I hope and pray that i will hear good new's about my new carreer as well..
2. Im very serious serious about my Dancing Carrerr... I already consider it already.. :P Its my Passion and Carreer in Life.. :P
3. I hope and pray that i will be close and im waiting to see miracle's happen that i wanted it to happen.. :P

OH LORD, HEar Me and Help me.. :P



****** Im updating my blog at home.. :P
******* Luvs Dancing Queen@Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:13 AM