Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Oh Yes I have cOMpleTed my Mission for 2day!!!

Oh yes i finally have make my day happy and feel so fit and slim after going for 3 engry class today men.. :P Yeah 2 Latin and 1 Belly Dance with Mama@Farah.. :P Its was fantasic and great out work on it.. :P I love Latin, Zumba & Belly 2.. I need to work more and get fit and slim and shake like mama@farah on belly dance... so sesy and sesy moment's of the class.. :P

Im so tired and body ached... :P so nice to sleep tonitez men.. :P Oh yes... :P

Hmmmm... :) 1 day i must go for relax to release my stress and tension either muai thai or body combat, release my stress and shout as loud as i could.. Oh yeh.. Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Oh yes.. :P



****** Im updating my blog at home, Oh yes.. :P
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:43 AM