Friday, March 27, 2009
Hmmm being not paying attention.... !!!!! OMG

Hai Yah im so confuse and stress i dont know how to started talking to stettle something before its too late.. I dont want bad new's or the same mistake to Happen again.. NO way its going to happen again.. I will do it soon.. :P im calming down myself and be more confidence to speak and stettle some thing's.. :P......... Hai yah.. I feel so pai sei ler.. :P OH No!!!!!!!

**** I Hope & Pray that everything will be fine once again.. :P
**** I Hope & Pray that what i wanted it to happen it will come true and make sure everything will be fine and be good once again like normal like before..
**** By GOd Grace with his hands of love and care.. :P

Yeah and thanks to everything for what God has blessed me with.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at the club Saturday, 28/3, 1235Noon.......
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 9:29 PM