Saturday, March 28, 2009
The 20's GooD tHinG's Of Me!!!

The Good Thing's that I love and Like about Me:

1. I love to dance so much, dancing is my passion and dream and my carreer as well..
2. I love Belly Dance as well.. :P Is a sesy dance and plesent dance with a sesy way on it..
3. I need to polish up my Latin and Cha cha as well..
4. I need to find a salsa partner to dance with me in the cls and competition as well..
5. I been a Latin Dancer and Line Dancer as well, for the past 8 Yrs already..
6. I need to keep it up with my dancing carreer.
7. I love all my love's one's and good fren's in the club as well.
8. I will take good care of them and all my close one with me and know me..
9. TRUST ME.
10. Im the person who take good cares of everyone well and feed well wakakaaakakakakak!!! ISNT IT...11. Ritez or not.. :P ?
12. I loved the surronding with my love's one's and good fren's as well..
13. If im not around, my spirit and soul with take good care of you all well..
14. DUN WORRY....
15. I WILL BE GOOD BABY...
16. I put 100% what im doing and afford on it as well..
17. I will take everything seriously and work hard on it..
18. DO TRUST ME.
19. Lay ur hands on me..
20. My character about me:
****** Im friendly, carrying, loving, hardworking, ,100%on what im doing & what i love to do, trustable, fun to be with, socialable, happy go lucky person@baby, Fierce,and etc else.. If u want to know me better, come and know me by face to face.. :P wakakakakakakak......


****** Luvs Paulin
SaTurday, 28/3, 101PM


dancer_87 @ 12:50 AM