Sunday, March 15, 2009
so AmaZed!!

Im so amazed that i did 2 yoga's classes today.. I brake my record of yoga cls.. Men.. :P I was so amazed that i can stand for 2 hrs of yoga cls.. GOod.. :P keep it up. I need to practice more and do more.. So i can be more flexible.. :P

So pai sei ler.. cannot be so flexible now.. :P hmmmmm ???? I wont gv up.. Practice make prfect... :P

***** I cant wait to upload my beautiful make over picture's.. Im so amazed of my outlook and beauty.. :P Wah.. so perasan ler.. :P good mah.. I loved to manja myself.. :P I dont care what ppl say about me.. :P

***** I also amazed with all my good fren's beauty of themselves, look so natural and beautiful as well.. Good keep it up.. the transform of their look's.. :P good ... :P

**** We are young, so must be young lor.. :P life is to short to waste men... :P enjoyed life we are still alive, walk and etc else.. :P
Yeah men.... :P


******** GOd bless us, with his blessing and love.. :P

Do hear my prayer's and need's lord.. Answer me.. Make all my dreams and wishers come true.. Hope good thing's will happen soon ... :P


******** Im updating at home.. :P

********* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:29 AM