Friday, March 27, 2009
YeAh CoNtiNuE PaRt 3!!!

Hai yah........ Im so confuse what are happening around the club over here now.. Why and what i have done? I dont know why ? Nevermind, I will try my level best to stettle like a grown up young lady... :P....

I tell myself that i wont give up on my good fren's and love's one's around me.. I wont give up on them.. I will talk and let them relax.. I wont give up, i want it to happen till they forgive me.. I will talk to them.. IMP...... Yes..... Thats me..
Im the person who wont give up on everything i love and like.. :P I will not give up on anything i want to earn and get it.. :P I will keep all my love's one's and good fren's around me.. :P I will take good care of them if im still around in this earth.. :P

*** I hope & pray that everything will be fine and hear good new's... :P
Im waiting for it to happen and i want to see what i wanted to happen.. :P
*** I know god will guide and hear me.. :P Before i know.. :P I really hope to see miracle's happen soon.. :P

IM waiting!!!

I TELL YOU LADIES OR DARLING'S THAT IM THE PERSON WHO KEEPS PROMISE AND I WONT LET YOU ALL DOWN AGAIN I PROMISE.. TRUST ME.. GIVE ME 1 MORE CHANCES TO PROVED IT TO YOU ALL... U WILL SEE MIRCALE'S AND GOOD THING'S HAPPEN SOON..:p IM WORKING HARD AND DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO AS WELL.. WORK IS WORK AND PLAY IS PLAY.. :p I WILL PROVE IT.. p
DONT WORRIES.. :p


***** Im updating my blog at home, 28/3, SatUrdaY, 9AM.
***** Luvs Paulin....


dancer_87 @ 5:47 PM