Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Disappointed in Life..!!

I'm updating for Tuesday & Wednesday, 12/1/2010 & 13/1/2010.

I was very happy on Tuesday, b'coz i got my fav classes to go, "Latin & Belly Dance".. I was execitied to learn new thing's because i want to go further into dancing, i want to be professional dancer & teacher soon, someday.. I want to make my dream's come true.. I know i can do it... :P

But now, im so worried, stress, tired, & sick of, im doing Insurance Line, its ok, but im so sick when they ppl say's i already have, dont even want to help a friend.. OMG.. Sorry to say, but im so tired, i feel like giving up on it, but i dont want to give up. I want to see success in my life..:)..

Dear Lord, i Need ur Help & Gudience to lead me on with my career. Help me with me career. I'm baging you LORD.. PLs Help Me & Forgive me..


My Prayer's
1. Dear Lord, I would like to pray for myself, Help me, Guide, Lead, & Be with me Father, help me with my career, to be success in life, & suceed too.. PLs father i really need ur help... Get me more client's, potiencal client's too, pls father... I want to make more money, and get a steady career, income too.. PLs help me father...

- Hear my prayer's & need's father, pls help me with my career.. I need ur help to guide me & Be with me father.. :)

Now i just need a break from everything.. :) Im very tired, till i dont get enough rest.. :(.... Im very dissappointed in life, why why ? Im so tired, till sometimes i dont know what to do already. I feel like giving up alot of thing's... :(... But i know you Father, will heal me & guide me into my life again.. PLs father.. :)..

May You Grant me in good health, wealthy, Prosperity in life, Many many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, protacted, hear my prayer's & cries father, walk with me, & be with me...


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord, i would like to pray for myself; My Mother, My God Mother@mama, My God Parent's & Sister's, My Families, My Good & Close Friend's, & My Friend's. May you grant all of them good health, wealthy, prosperity in life, many many more yrs to come, keep them safe & sound's, protacted, walk with them, hear their prayer's, & need's, walk with them.

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal & touch them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD & PEOPLE SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, KEEP THE WORLD & PEOPLE AWAY FROM HARM, WATCH OVER THE WORLD & PEOPLE TOO. WORLD WITHOUT END.


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN.


*************** 13/1/2010, Wed, 950AM
*************** Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 5:31 PM