Thursday, December 3, 2009
^^ WhaT A FrEakinG Life!! ?

Today is Thursday already, life is hard to be please with..!! Im so tired, & lazy to be here already...... Im full with worry's and etc else in my life.. My life is no peace of slient's in my mind, & life..!! :( so heart broken..! keke!! :)....

** I need to work hard and get more prospect's in life..!! I dont want to give up on anything i wan to work and earn the achievement's in life..! Muakss!!! I dont wan anyone to look down on me..! I wan to look on d Top of the world & list too!! oh yeah..!!

** The only thing's can made me happy & enjoy is being with my good, close & best friend's of mine, and love's one's of mine too!! oH YES.............

** I do love, everyone i love, apprieate who they are, and be... Respect them in everything, spend QUality time together now, if not its to late to be done..!!

Life is hard to please, but if u work for it, then everything will be in ur midst and hand's...!! got it..!! DOnt give up... Muaksss!! Hv a good time...


*** My love, carrying, & etc will be still the same....



****** Thursday, 3/Dec, 1010AM
****** PaulINe...!!


dancer_87 @ 2:49 AM