Tuesday, December 8, 2009
OMG... My Bday Has COmes....!!

Today Is Tuesday already, time fly's like a wind..!! :)....

*** My Bday Wish, i wish for :1 May God Grant me & makes my dream's & wishes come true with my prayer's as well. Hope to see good new's happening & miracle's to me too!! Oh Lord, Bless me with good health, many more yrs to come ahead of me... Hear my prayer's, protact me, Keep in safe & sound's all the time...!! Bless me lord.....

2. May You Grant all MY Mother, My God Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Best Close Friend's, My Good Friend's, My Friend's, MY Relative's & everyone else.. Protact them, keep them in good health, grant them safe & sound's all the time, hear their's prayer's all the time lord, keep them in good health, safe & sounds too..... Walk closer to them lord....

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


********* Tuesday, 8/12, 1145PM
********* Bday Girl Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:16 AM