Thursday, December 3, 2009
My PraYeR for 2Day!!

Prayer List...

1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, help me, guide, lead & be with me, guide me & help me with my career, my dream career, my life & etc else.. Walk with me God, walk closer to me, make everything easy for me lord, hope u will hear my prayer's & answer me too!! Oh lord, pls lord.. I need it..!! Hope u will understand me, & give me before i know it Thx Lord.. Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me, guide me, hear my prayer's lord... Now & always lord........ Make my dream's & prayer come true lord.. Thx Lord...

In Jesus Name I Pray Amen...

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my Love's One's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Good, Best & Close Friend's Of mine, MY relative's, My Bf, & My Friend's too.... Protact them ,Keep them in good health, safe & sound's, be with them, look after them all the time, walk with them, hear their's prayer's lord....... Walk with them closer lord..

Heal ur children's who are not well.....

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S,PROTACTED BY U LORD, KEEP THE WORLD GOING, MAKE SURE IT WILL NOT END D WORLD IN 2012.. OH LORD....


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY AMEN...

****** Pauline..!


dancer_87 @ 2:50 AM