Sunday, December 6, 2009
Just Being Happy..!!

Actually today i dont have much to say's... Im so happy by god grace & etc to me...

****i Need Help, Guide, Lead, Be with me lord, all the time from my Father In Heaven. Pls lead me into my Career, My Dream Career, My life & Etc else lord.. Walk closer with me, guide me, lead me & be with me..!! Walk closer to u Lord.... Help me with my career lord, bring more more client's & money to come into my hand's lord.... TQ Lord.... Plz Lord, Hear My Prayer's.......

I very hard a wonderful time with my BEST CLOSE FRIEND"S, dat i love the most, separated into 2 Group's, both of d Group's has a good time with me Celebrating my Advance Bday Pre Bash..... Kekek!! I had a lot of good time's.... This is called QUALITY's GOOD FRIEND"S....... They apprieate who AM I...... Thats what i need...!!! Oh lord........


*** I had a wonderful time...!! :)... My Bday Wish are: 1. May You Grant My Best CLose FRIEND"S, Love's ONe's.... Who were at the Table's, GUide, Lead, Grant them good health, safe & SOunds all the time lord, and other's as well... Protacted Them keep them in good health, Safe & Sound's And many many more......

2. May You Grant Me the wisdom, encourage, Confidence, faith, Trust, Honest, Loyal, Strenght & etc else too, to work hard on my career, My life tooo............ :) Lord, be with me, grant me closer to walk closer to You Day By Day, Month's By Month's, And forever more...... Thx Lord...

In Jesus Name......................... Amen....


U know what are my prayer's ritez lord.. TQ....


******* Sunday, 6/12, 1220AM
******* PaulIne..


dancer_87 @ 8:12 AM