Monday, December 7, 2009
^^! Im totally Happy all d time..!! :)

Today is Monday Blue's already, time is flying so damm QUICK like a wind... Im getting worried for the next year, year after next, and the year of 2012.. Im worried about that?

Oh lord, i havent finish & completed my life with my career, & anyone that i love in this world.....!! Plz lord, keep the world safe & sound's and many many more yrs to come ahead of us..!! May the world without end..!!!

** Im so happy, blessed, so glad, by My God In Heaven..!! He has given me alot of thing's that i didt know before i knew it..!! My father in heaven has given me & blessed me with alot of care's & love from all the ppl that i know till now..!! He has blessed me with a wonderful home, families, Good Best & Close Friend's that i love the most..!! He has given me a wonderful life to me..!! So i willl not disobey it..!! I will apprieate it, & do my level best before its too late to be done..!!

** Im so glad that i have a wonderful Best Close Friend's all the time..!! They are so wonderful & always make my day brigther..!! :) Kekekek..!! Thx Lord.......

My Love, care, & etc else what i have done, will never change or take away from me..!! I will always be there for all my love's one's & Friend's...!! I will not forget u all, i will take u along with me when i die..!! Keke!!

U can never find a good best close friend like me, never can replace by Money or anything else..!! friendship like that cannot be replace....!! So do keep me in ur heart..!! Love u all always..!!!


Oh Lord, pls be with me..!! Hear My Prayer's & Need's too!!! Keep everyone safe & Sounds, Protacted, keep in good health & More...!!


********** Monday, 7/12, 440PM
********** PaulIne..


dancer_87 @ 12:33 AM