Friday, December 18, 2009
^^!! Im so Happy, Full with JOY, HAPPYNESS, & BLESSED..

Hohohohohoho Merry Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to all my love's one's & friend's around me...!! Have a blessed xmas to u..!! Have a good time...!! :)

Today is Friday, Public Holiday Again, Yeah...!!!! I want to have a blessed wonderful christmas time with all my love's one's, my good best close friend's Forever......!! I wan to have a sweetess wonderful x'mas.....!

Lord, continue to guide, lead, be with me, help with me as well, blessed me with my career, so that i can start & get going more into my career.. I want to be successful in life...... Oh Lord, pls be with me & guide me..!! OH Father in HEaven.......... :)

*** That Why I said, My Good Best Close Friend's Forever always make me happy all the time, worried, love, care & be with me all the time.. Im so blessed by them.... Too many to mention on the list.................... :) U know who right GOd.... Ur children's.... :P Thx Lord.... !!

Made my wishes & dream come true lord, hear my prayer's as well LORD>..... PLs be with me.. Make it.......

U know so much thing's i want to say to u.... Just bring my career starting then i will be happy........


Tonitez, im going to musical Messiah, in KLPAC.... Yeah!!!!!

Busy day & w/end till end of the year... Yeppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, i want to pray for myself, that u will continue to hear my prayer's & need's that i had asked for already, pls bless me & hear me... Thx Lord........ Help & bless me with my career lord, like what i have told u too Pls lord......... Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me, hear me, watch over me, bring my career into success lord... TQ Lord.................

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

2. Lord, i would like to pray for all my Love's ONe's; My Mother, My God Mother(Mama@Farah), MY God Parent's, My GOd Sister's, My Families, MY Relative's, My GOod Best CLose Friend's Forever, my friend's & everyone else... Protact them, keep them in good health, many many more Yrs to come ahead of them, be with them, keep them safe & sound's, watch over them, walk with them Lord, TQ Lord.......

- Heal ur children's who are not welll.........


3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED AS WELL, MAKE SURE THERE WILL BE NO END.........


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


*************** Friday, 18/12/2009, 10AM
*************** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 5:38 PM