Thursday, August 27, 2009
The ThInG's That I LOVE the Most..!!!

1. The thing's & career that i love & like is.... Become A Professional Dancer & Instructor is my career.. Its not my hobby or for fun..!! Im very serious about this career & talent that i have my in body & blood......

-sometimes ppl dont understand me, whether its my hobby or not...
Its not my Hobby...!! Im very serious about this........

Yes some of my good & close friend's know dancing is my career & I REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER IT AND BECOMING MY 1ST CAREER THAT I LOVE..

I want to do something that i love & like.. I dont want to do something that i dont like it... If not is no meaning for my life lah.......

Im not being stupid or childish ok.. Is my truth....

If im playing a full with it, then why i pay so much for the course & all the classes that i went under..!!

So im not playing a fulll........


DANCING IS MY LIFE!!!!! WHAT I WANT TO DO & BE..!!




******** PaulinE!!!


dancer_87 @ 7:49 AM