Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Yeah!!! Yupppppppyyyyyyy!!!

Today i went for Belly Dance with Elva & Hip pop with SUnny, i had alot of good time in elva's class & sunny's class too...

Im going to miss them alot, everyone is going to be sad & missing as well......


Today after belly, we all went to Italiness for yam cha & discuss about the performance as well.. yeah we are going to start the practice's next week wednesday already, yeah cannot wait to start.. Muahahahahahahhahhaah!!!!!!!!

But got 1 thing im worried about, yes my new job!!! I dont knw what is the answer will be ler? I hope they will accept me...


** Elva & Jax said to me, why dont i tell my mother, that i dont want to work & just concerate on my dancing career... Yes, in my heart & mind said that i REALLY WANT TO BE & ALREDY CONSIDER IT AS WELL... But i dont know whether she we will support me or not ler....

I really want to concerate on my dancing career , what they had said to me..!!!



I really want to work & do what i love & Like to doo..!!!!!! Yeah!!!



Pls lord, be with me, and guide me, hope you will hear my prayer's & need's, and take away all my worryness.... Thx lord......!! Amem..!!



****** Wednesday, 26/8, 1035PM
****** Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PaulIne!!


dancer_87 @ 7:27 AM