Monday, August 24, 2009
MonDay bLUesss!!!!

Hai yah. today is monday bluesssssssssss!!!! Im sitting infront of the pc, i waited to download the song's also takes ages to do so... So slow the internet goes OMGgggggggggggggg!!!! So geramnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

- I dont know why suddenly i feel so different and i dont know what is really happening to me? :)...!!!

I think im sad & worried about b'coz my sifu's are leaving myoga, they will be teaching the last week in MYoga already...!!!!! So sad... So emooooooooooo!!!!

But i will never going to give up my talent at all..!! I will still continue dancing in CF, myoga & Outside as well toooooooooooooo.... :).....

I dont know whether im lost in my life so where stuck OMG.....!!!

- Somemore im going to start work in Ampang already, so fast already.. I dont know whether is GOOD NEW"S OR BAD NEW"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Im worried , if i started working there, i dont know what time i will finish work and able to get to the club...!!! I will stuck in the heavy jammmmmmmmm OMGggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!


Anyway im looking for the postive answer......... I Hope soooooo!!!

Lord please be with all of us lord.... Amen.......



Im planning to go for my fav class Zumba with Deno... It will be my last week enjoyed with all of them!!! :( so sad.!! Signffffffffffffffff!!!!!!



********* Monday, 24/8, 1205NOON
********* Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PaulIne potato..!!!


dancer_87 @ 7:34 AM