Thursday, August 27, 2009
WhAt I waNt To Do!!!

Today i went for my zumba class with elva & later with Jason Ooi..!!

I told myself, i will not give up on my dancing career that what i really want to do for now & in the future too..... So i wont put this down with any thing.... Thats me..

So nobody can stop me with my dancing career that what i want to do next.!!!

** My Dancing & singing is my life as well.. So i will not give this up at all.... I will make this come true with what god's has given to me..!! So i will not lose this or any oppurinty which & what is coming ahead of me..!! So i will do what my hearts & minds says.!! So i will move on with my next dancing career & function...!!!

** So now i need to move the next step is becoming & teaching zumba class by my own..!! So now i undergoing practice's & classes to improve my steps & style..!! Heheheh!!


So i hope everyone dont think's im inmature or what ok...

Life is too short to be wasted & unhappy..!! So better do whatever you want to do & become better do now, before its tooooooo late..!!! Agree with me..!!




******* Thursday, 27/8, 430PM
******* Love's BY Little Baby Angel, Pauline!!


dancer_87 @ 1:22 AM