Monday, August 10, 2009
I dOnT kNoW, whether Im Happy Or Sad & my pRaYeR!!

Wow today is Monday Blue, so fast time fly's..!!
We celebrated my mother's bday in advance with MM on Sat & My god parent's on Sunday... I think she had a great time spending good time together..!!!

I dont know whether im happpy for myself or not?

Im getting worried as well.. I dont know what shall i do?..
I want to work and do what i love to do.. I dont want to work and choose the career that i dont like it..!!!

My Prayer
1. Lord, i hope you still continue to hear my prayer's & need's that i need your help oh lord, please hear me.. Make's my dream's & prayer come true.. That what i want to work as ... Oh lord, please make it quick before its too late lord...... Hear my prayer and be with me oh lord in heaven.. :P Amen..!!!

2. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's, My mOther, My god sister's(MM), My god parent's(From all the churche's), my good & close friend's, my relative's and everyone else..!! May you continue to hear their need's & prayer's lord, protact them, keep them in good health, keep them safe & sound's, be with them, may your angel's be upon them always lord, be with them, now & ever lord. Amen..!!

3. Lord, i would like to pray for your children's who are not well, heal them and shower your healing power on them and heal them lord, be with them always lord, give them comfort and blesss them, heal them once again lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..


Makes our dream's & Prayer's come true oh lord, in heaven.. Amen...




******* Monday, 10/8, 950AM
******* Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PauLinE!!!


dancer_87 @ 6:29 PM