Sunday, June 21, 2009
Sad moment's in my life... !!

I was very sad this few day's.. B'coz i hard desission to make up my mind? Whether i want to moved forward with my dancing life, my new career, or etc........

I was very emo!! :(....... Whenever i think of, i feel like crying and going somewhere far away from other's..... :(...

B'coz my friend told me something that i love to do, then i told my mother about it, she said NO, if u go ahead then u better go away from her... :(... Thats really hurts me alot....... And now i dont feel like going to church....... My hearts and mind said go to church to praise god... B'coz i dont want to go church b'coz i dont want to see someone.... :P Im very peace off and sad what she said to me...:(................... I never get a happy moment in my family life....

I go out is more happy for me, b'coz friend's and love's one's are always there to make me happy not SAd... Im sorry..... :P

My hearts and life's will never be replace again... :P Once im gone will never come back again.... :P

Now, i told my friend that its OVER ALREAY, I CANT JOIN HER......... :(..........
What a wasted? SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I'll never give up on my dancing career, when i earn alot of money.... :)..............


***** I'LL NEVER GIVE UP ON MY DANCING CARREER, NOW OR EVER... I'LL NEVER GIVE UP.. I'LLL STILL CONUTINUE WITH MY DANCING CAREER, NOW AND IN THE FUTURE AS WELL 2............



**** Im updating my blog at home, 21/6, Sunday, 920AM
**** Love Paulin.....


dancer_87 @ 3:01 AM