Sunday, June 21, 2009
I'm release now....

Hmmmm... Now im the garden's club updating my blog now...
I actually feel much better when im not at home, b'coz i dont feel very happy to be at home.. :(...

I feel very happy when im the club or somewhere chilling with my good friend's i feel much happier and release all my stress from home.. :)When im with my gang's of single's ladie's i will enjoy and forget all the sadness that i had :)

Thats why went i do what i love to do is acheving my goal's to become a PRO instructor & Dancer as well 2.... Now im working very hard about it.. :P So i need more time and free time to practice and go for more trainning and classe's 22222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im very happy now.... :P

Because im free from my mother and home.. :P I dont want to go home so fast...... :P


***** Im updating my blog, 21/6, Sunday, 600OPM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:55 AM