Thursday, June 4, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Oh goss.. Wow the time has pass so quick... OH no....
Im so happy today is thursday already, b'coz i love thursday alot, got my fav's class and teacher teaching as well.. :P
Today i'll be going for 2 zumba classes yeah... Yeah after my afternoon zumba then i will do my new hairstyle today... :P I cannot wait to get a new hairstyle.... :P I love to be look good... :P

*** My mum told everyone that i'm teaching part time in the club... :P Yes i wanted to teach, but i need long time to prepare already, because zumba is easy to teach but need plently of time's to prepared and practice for 9 song's ler.... :P Need to remember, not everyone can remember alot of different's steps with different song's as well.. :P YEs im ready to teach, but i need time to prepared and practice's as well. Thats why i need to attend many many classe's before i can peform and prepare my classe's to be smooth..................... Yeah... I dont want everyone to look down on me, if im not well prepare... Thats me, i love and like to be prepare and practice.. I dont like doing last minit thing's...

*** Oh no, somore i dont know whether and what to teach thoese ppl ler.. Need to prepared and practice the Line Dance.. Hai yah... :P I also dont like teaching Line Dance want.

I'm Latino Background, so i love to teach and dance Latin alot more then dancing Line Dance and belly too.... :P But i'll not give up on those? I need to work hard on it...


*** Im so sad, i still havent hear and see any good new's from god's help as well.. :P Hai yah.. :P Why GOd? Why you're not helping me at all.. :(.... Lord i needs you to help me and make sure its all come true lord... :P Pls lord... I never like baggggggiiiiinnnnnggg on other's lord.. :P Pls lord..... Help me.. :P

*** today is Hananah Montana movie comes out today in the cinema.. I want to watch it as well..

I'm planning to watch Hananah Montana, 17 Again(Zac Afron), NATM PArt 2, And etc.....

*** Im updating my blog at home, 4/6, Thursday, 1145AM
*** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:24 AM