Saturday, April 18, 2009
Hearing & Seeing Vision of thinG's in my Life!!!

OMG, i noted and notice that i think God has touche's my life and hear my prayer's and need's too.... I know that God will always be there for us no matter what and every hour's and minuties well men... God has spoken to me and i see my vision what im going to be and do in my life of carreer as well... :P I want it to very happen that i wanted it to happen to me.. I hope god will hear my prayer's and need's.. God will be there for us no matter what happen to us or him.... God will send miracle's what god has touche's Mrs Hactor Dutton.. So i know god will do that to other's as well.. OH yeah.. Trust in god..

**** I hope and pray that i will be accept and get into modeling carreer or other's that i wanted it of my dream's.. :P
**** I know some of my love's one's wants me to teach them dancing, but i dont know when im ready and able to start my own dancing class in private as well.
**** I hope and pray that i will hear good new's that i want in my carreer..

All the best for me, lord.

**** Im updating my blog at the club, Sunday 19, 3PM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 11:51 PM