Tuesday, May 12, 2009
OMG...... Today is Wednesday already middle of May..

OMG.. Its wednesday already, i havent prepare for the steps for line dance.. :P
So fast middle of May coming already... :P So fast time passes and fly's.. :P

Im preparing for the line dance , for the camp.. :P I know what song and what to teach already, but i must reremember how to dance the song's that i want to teach my Kai Ma's and Kai Pa's.. :P Oh yes.. Another 1 more mth to go, but its not far.. Coming soon already... :P

** Im still waiting for good new's to come and ahead of me.. :P I'm still waiting to see good new's from God.. :P My father in heaven.. :P Who always protacting us.. :P

Life still goes on dear.. :P I will never forget what has passed already.. Im looking forward for new's thing's happen.. :P I already forget few's people already.... :P But i will never forgive's those ppl.. :P I dont want to say it.. :P

My hearts and mind know's who are those ppl.. :P

Thats me.. :P I dont care who and what they said about me.. :P B'coz i never did anything wrong.. :P I know what im doing ok.. :P

WHO SAID IM CHILDISH OR INMATURE.. PLS BARED IN YOUR MIND THAT... IM NOT CHILDISH OR IMATURE OK.. :p MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS OK.. IM NOT UR CHILD OR WHAT OK.. :p SORRY TO SAY THAT.... :p

I got my own life to take care and work hard.. :P

**** If whoever know's me.. :P I not that kind of person u think about me.. :P Im always care for all my love's one's , my friend's and family too.. :P I always take good care and love them all the time.. :P If im still around i will look after them till i die.. :P

I hope god will take good care of me & everyone as well..

***** Im updating my blog at home... 14/5, Wed, 1035Am
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:24 PM