Friday, May 8, 2009
Hmmm.... Im planning for steps... :P oh goss... Be with me lord...

OMG, I was told and ask to organize a cherograph for Line Dance for The church camp.. OMG... OK sure no problem, i will teach some nice Line Dance steps and maybe teach some MOdern Dance for them... :P I dont know what song and which step to teach them for June..
So i hope i will get the job after i come back from Camp..

** God Hear my prayer's and need's Lord.. ITs URGENT... :P
I dont want to delay my carreer.. I love to teach as well, b'coz i want to improve my skills and start to teach my Kai Ma's and Kai Pa's to dance under me.. :P Oh yes.. :P I HOPE I WILL BE SUCCESS IN MY LIFE..

*** OH LORD, PLS HEAR MY PRAYER'S & NEED'S SOON LORD. I HOPE THAT I WILL HEAR & GET THE JOB AFTER I COME BACK FROM THE CAMP IN JUNE LORD... PLS LORD... THANKS... I WILL NOT FAIL U LORD......

*** oH LORD, hear me oh lord.............

Thanks lord... I hope that u will take good care of me, and all my love's one's is around me.. ;p now and always lord.. Amem....


***** Im updating my blog at home... 9/5, saturday 925AM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:17 PM