Monday, May 11, 2009
OMG.... Hmm thinking & worring,,.:(

OMg...
Im so sad and disappointed, why i havent hear any good new's from the company i went for? Hai yo....

Im the type of person that i wont give on what im going and wanting to do as well..
I wont give up so fast... :P
I need patient to wait, b'coz economy is bad at the moment.. :P

**** I need a big help from God, to hear my prayer's and need's.. :P What i know god will never fails us.. :P I hope he will hear my prayer's and need's that i need Lord, to help me to decide and guide me into the right path way.. :P Oh lord... PLs lord.. Help me....

**** Lead me and show me my Mr right Guy for me, whether im meeting the right guy for me or not, help me lord.. :P

Im always worried and scared, that i make the wrong decission with god helping.. :P I need lord, to guide me and lead me, into my carreer, of work and love.. :P I need lord, to help me.. :P
Im waiting for you lord, to show me and lead me lord... :P

*** Im stiil waiting for you lord...

Im ur children of lord.. :P

**** Im updating my blog at home, Monday 11/5, 1105PM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:00 AM