Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Oh yes, i have made my plan ..... :P

Oh God.. :P
Yes i have made up my mind and think very carefully already.. :P
I told myself, i will never let myself down and all my love's one's down.. :P I will work hard and do all my best for my life and my carreer.. :P

Im not a small baby anymore.. :P I have my own life to think and take care of it... :P

Since everyone know's me, and they told me dont gv up on my carreer and what i love to do, why dont i think and take it as carreer.. Yes i will take it and it will become my carreer.. Im serious about my Dancing, i hope 1 day i wil be popular and famous as a Professional Dancer & Instructor as well.. :P I will not let it down..
Everyday im making afford and putting 120% on it.. Im also practing my part for the camp as well.. :P I got to come out and teach my kai ma's and kai pa's.. :P I also dont know i can remember my dance or not.. :P I will try my best.. :P

I wont give up what i love and like...

***** Im updating my blog at home... 14/5, Thursday, 1020AM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:13 PM