Friday, May 15, 2009
Hmmmmmm.... SIck & Tired... :P

Wow.... Time is fyling very quickly........ Oh yes its weekend already...
Im planning to go for Line Dance, Belly Dance & Zumba in the evening.. :P OH yes..... :P
I love Weekend's and everyday as well.............. Hahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!

** I hope God will hear my prayer's and Need's urgently, pls hear me oh lord. Help me with my need's... :P
** Im wating to hear and see good new's happening to me.. :P Help me, oh lord.
Guide me, lead me, heal me, be with me, and etc... :P

** I'm tired and sick of planning and thinking all the time, im tired b'coz i got alot of worries to think about it.. :P God help me, tell me what to do and how to solved it.. :P

** What a life to sick and tired of thinking.. :P I wont give up lord.. I put my 150% faith on you to take care of me, lord.. :P I want to be successful in my life and carreer toooooooooooooooo.............

Pls lord, hear me and guide me.. :P thanks lord. Amen..... :P

***** Im updating my blog at home, 16/5, Saturday, 920AM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:16 PM