Thursday, May 14, 2009
Hmm... AM I Ready to Start Teaching something that i love to do.. ???

Hmmm.. I was just wondering and thinking whether i should start preparing my step's & Song's for Zumba.. And start prepared the step's that i cant remember.. :P

I already have the ablity to teach alread... :) I was just wondering when i can able to teach.. Im just scared that when i see fimilar face's in the class.. I scared i'll panic or not.. :P Im sure.. I can do it .... :P

I already dance and been all the zumba teacher's classes already: Deno, Elva, Jason & Sunny..... :P I being going under them for 1 yr already.. :P Im sure im prepared to teach already.. :P Yes i must put 120% Afford on it and put 150% Confidence in myself and engry in it.. :P Yes i can do it.. :P I need time to prepared the song's and step's of my own.. I can the succeed i was undergo trainning last yr with my fav teacher@as a fren as well, Elva, i see her succeed already.. :P So i think and put the afford and confidence in it.. I can do it.. :P I can see myself succeeding.. :P Oh yes.. :P

So for nowonwards i must put 150% afford on it.. :P I must see the brightness on me.. :P

*** Im so happy that i attended for so many zumba's classes and i see myself losing weight.. Yeah.. :p I love zumba and latin alot 2... :P

**** Im updating my blog at home.. :P 14/5, Thursday, 1125PM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:13 AM