Thursday, April 16, 2009
Hmm What a Lazy Day. :P

I went for afternoon zumba with deno and then i went for makan with my two dear and darling's... And then we went for fashion show as well, so i didt go for zumba at nitez... :)....

We ate alot in the late afternoon lunch with CK(darlin) and Me .. We ate like a pig wakkakakaak... :P And then in the evening Dear, darling and me went for sushi as well.. :P OMG, so damm full, and then we headed to the fashion show week in MV.. :P
Its was good and great looking model's......

How i wish im working in the one of the company and become a sesy model .. :P I wish i can meet good handsome guys.. :P Heehehehheeh!!! Just kidding...
IN my life i wanted to become so many carreer and post as well, but i couldnt lah.. :P


***** Im updating my blog at home.
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:48 AM