Friday, March 27, 2009
Yeah!! ContinUe Part 2!!

Yes im like that, whoever who are close to me, i will take good care of them because i love them alot including my mother as well.. :P Sumtimes you thinnk im sombong and allegon...But when you know me by personnal.... I'm kind, carrying, loving, person who keep promise, work hard, outgoing person, fun to be with, social.. and etc... :P Then u will know that im not sombong and allegon.. :P Wakakakakkkakakak!!!!!!
I'm the person who can takes good care of all kind's of age's and old ppl as well.. :P wakakka!!! I'll take good care and feed well... When im still around in this earth, if NOt my soul and spirit will come over to take good care of you all.. I'm the person, who like a mother hands, protect all my love's one's & good fren's behind me, everything must go under me before the other's... Thats me.!! Trust me!! If u know me well enough, im like the mother hands and whatever i said, its true and u can see with your own eyes.. :P.... See how much love's and care's i do love you all so much.. INcluding my mother as well.. When im still around i'll do it... :P

**** I hope & pray all the good new's will come true..... :P I want to see miracle's happen and hear good new's as well. :P
Im waiting for it to happen.. :P

OMG, i dont know whether one of my good fren will forgive me and jo as well or not.. :P i hope so she will... We miss her alot..

OMG.. :P I hope and pray it will be fine when we applogize to her.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at home... 27/3, Friday, 1135AM

****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:51 AM