Friday, March 20, 2009
YeAh!!!

Hmmmm OMG!!! Its weekend already... Saturday 21/3, im very happy and sad as well.. How i wish it could be change or go back to last time with good times together with my love's one's around me and with me.. Im very sad and disappointed with myself as well.. Why & What???? I dont know what i could say already.. This time making me so upset. I dont know when some of them going to forgive me or forget the passed that happens already.. :P Change new life and new month has going to come already.. I really wish and hope that some of them will able to forget and forgive and give me one more chance to proved to them.. :P Im really disappointed as well.. Why treating me like that? I love you guys so much alot more.. :P I love u all more then myself and my mother.. But my mother is always in my life as my ROLE of life and love.. :P So i wont want to hurt and harm her and u all as well 2.. Trust me.. I will success in my life and i wont be small baby already.. :P Im grown up lady already.. Trust me.. :).. I will show to you how i would prove it to u.. Work is work and play is play.. Im serious........

OMG............. Im waiting for miracle's and good thing's to happen again and soon.. :P I cannot wait to be close to them again.. :P
My love's & care's will always be there for you all, and its will be in my heart all the time till i die.. :P

**** I hope & pray for good thing's and miracle's happen.. :P


********* Yeah.. !!! I will be going for 2 cls's 2day.. :P

********* Im updating my blog at home, 21/3, Saturday, 930AM
********** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:25 PM