Friday, March 20, 2009
really Hope!!

I want a new good life in my life and thing's change's... I hope and pray miracle's will happen soon.. :P I hope that everything will be back like normal like before.. :P By God grace and care.. :P

*** Im trying not to lost any of my good fren's and love's one's around me as well.. :P I want to keep them tight in my hands and hearts... I dont want to hurt them or harm them.. I hope you all know me by now... :P

**** I hope and pray that god will blessed me with good life and blessing towards me as well... :P

*** I hope it will come soon and change's etc....
* Hmmm i dont want to say much already.. Just up to them to decied for theirselves... Their are big enough...
*** I just need their love and care and good friendship to me.. Its enough, their dont have to take good care of me.. :)
* Lay your hands on me, i will take good care of you all very well, if im still around in this earth.. :P.. Trust me.. :P

*** I hope and pray that everything will be bless by you oh lord.

***** Im updating my blog at myoga.....

***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:24 AM